Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Monday!  Well, the sneak peek of the Jan/Feb issue of Paper Crafts is finally available and I must post it because.....I made the cover!!!  My 'Welcome Home' card was fun to put together and I never thought it would make it on the cover of a magazine, but here it is!!!

The issue is available on newsstands on December 14th.  Buy it and browse it...you will not be disappointed with all the great inspiration in this issue.  Can't find it??  Go to http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/.
I'll be back in the next few days to post a few Christmas cards that are in the works.  In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! That is soo exciting......have you thought of doing wedding invitations??? I bet you would be awsome with that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to do wedding invites. The colors and different styles would be so cool!

    ReplyDelete