Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Moxie Fab Color Challenge-Monochromatics

Here's another entry to the Moxie Fab Color Challenge.  This one is the monochromatic color combo.  And how perfect for me; pink is my favorite color so this one spoke to me.  For this card, I really 'blinged' it up!!  I didn't have just the right embelllishment for the ribbon so I just made my own with a big top brad, a pink pearl and some rhinestones. 


(Supplies used:  Bubblegum, Precious and Pinkini cardstock from Bazzill, rhinestones from Michaels, pink marker from Copic, pink pearl from Queen & Co., pink ribbon from Michaels, brad from Making Memories, sentiment from Hampton Arts, Orchid Pigment Ink from Colorbox).
Join the fun...http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/01/color-inspiration-for-card-makers-week_14.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey Diana! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete