Thursday, August 4, 2011

Growing in Unity - Day 4

Hello Everyone, thanks for joining me again.  Today's card uses a stamp from the first Unity set I bought.   I'm using the bicycle from the Be Mine set co-branded with Echo Park.  I know some of my fellow GIU gals have used this stamp in their posts.  That just goes to show you how versatile the stamp is.  I haven't used the other stamps in the set just yet, but I have some ideas rolling around in my head.

(click to enlarge)

This patterned paper is just so cute.  It's from Colorbok.  Those little bicycles are darling and I thought it was perfect with this stamp.   I stamped the bicycle on a label from October Afternoon and the sentiment on kraft paper.  I matted both the label and sentiment with a 3" cardstock circle, added a little red twine, attached the panel with foam tape and it's ready to go.

Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with me.  Remember to leave your comment to win a Unity set of your own.  See you tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Love this, beautiful colors and paper to match the stamp! Love the extra tall card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design using this stamp and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stamp and paper combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp and your project!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bike was just meant to be on the OA label, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun patterned paper! Love the bicycle stamp with it too! What a fun card!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute...love that bicycle and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how perfect they are together. Live the color choices!!!

    ReplyDelete