Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Family Picture Canvas

Happy Sunday, Everyone!  I wanted to share a project I made for my sister-in-law, Liza.  She is such a support of my creativity and gives me that little push that I need sometimes to have confidence in the projects I produce.  It is so appreciated.

I used an 11x14 canvas as my base.  Using a sheet of patterned paper, I laid out my design first and then used a craft knife to cut the picture openings. I border-punched the bottom of the patterned paper and also attached a punched border strip to the top in a contrasting pattern. I attached the pictures behind the openings, embellished with punched butterflies, pearls and fussy-cut flowers and adhered the panel to the canvas base.  The title at the bottom is printed on a transparency cut into a strip and placed over patterned paper.  To complete, I spelled out 'Family' with letter stickers.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Leave a comment if you have a moment.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Diana - I love your Holiday Cheer Card Set in the latest issue of Paper Crafts mag! Adorable stuff! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete