Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm mentioned on a blog!!

Well, Happy Friday everyone!  What a long week it's been.  It's suppose to rain here this weekend, although you would never know it by looking out the window.  The sun is shining and it's just beautiful.  I must confess that I would not mind a few showers; it's the perfect excuse for me to stay indoors and play with all my crafting goodies I've bought over the last few days.  With all the manufacturers coming out with such beautiful papers, embellishments, flowers, stamps, I just can't resist!
One of my favorite scrapbook stores is Paper Tales located here in San Diego.  It's a smaller store, but it is PACKED with all kinds of trinkets, ribbons, markers, paper, buttons...you name it!  Plus, the staff is just Super!  I visited the store a couple of weeks ago and they were kind enough to take my picture with my first cover.  And to my surprise, they posted it on their blog!  How cool is that?!  I am truly flattered.  Here's a link to their blog.  Just scroll down a bit and you'll see my face. :)
http://papertales.typepad.com/paper_tales/page/3/

If you're ever in the San Diego area, stop in to the store.  I promise you will love it as much as I do!


Until next time..................

No comments:

Post a Comment