Monday, April 18, 2011

It's a 'Good' Monday!

Well, to begin my Monday morning, I checked Facebook for my daily dose of what's going on and I spied a post by Paper Crafts that the winners of the Color Inspiration Challenge #3 were announced.  Wait for it.............yes!!!  I won!  This was the first time I've won a challenge.  I really am so excited and honored.
To see the post and my fellow winners, click here.

The second positive thing that happened was I picked up my new glasses.  Now, I know that new glasses are not the biggest thing in the world, but it had been 4 years since I had new glasses.  It's one of those things that I put on my 'To Do' list and just kept postponing it. 

I can see clearly now............

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning. I love your card. Can you please let me know how you did the Scallops. I love them and have an idea if you will let on how done for a card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete